C-Net DS2 v2.5 Swiftlink Driver Alpha

I did this several months back and have done some testing with it. I tested it with the Vendetta crack of v2.5c. It changes C-Net DS2 v2.5c to work with a Swiftlink for speeds of 38.4kbps. It seems to work well, but I’ve already forgotten what I’ve done to make it work, so if you wish to test this, you are on your own. I won’t be supporting this or offering help for it. I’m not even really sure what I did other than replace the rs232 routines with swiftlink ones and some basic code that handles carrier detect. All I know is that it seems to work, might have some bugs, and if that’s the case, then you’re on your own to solve them.

Also y2k fix is included. Again this is probably buggy, but it works fine in my tests.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ut6170lzh5ea14t/c-net_ds2_v2.5_upgrades_rev3.d64/file

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s