CCGMS 2017 Beta
Modz by Alwyz
– User Port / UP9600 / Swiftlink / Turbo232 / Comet64 support
– 300-38400 Baud
– 17xx REU Autodetect (makes the buffer 64k in size)
– Improved Phone Book with ip/port/user id/password support
– Ansi Colors
– Themes (based on previous hacks of ccgms)
– Drive #8-15 support
– sd2iec/uIEC support
– Bug Fixes from previous CCGMS versions patched (xmodem bugs/user port 2400 baud)
Current known issues in this beta:
– Comet64 dialer not implemented (next version of Comet will have new command set)
– Ansi Escape Codes not finished. Ansi Colors are working.
– Hang up routine needs to be improved.
– Carrier Detect routine needs to be improved.
Swiftlink has some hang issues with multi-punter transfers.
– – SOLVED. Swiftlink flow control was messing with grabbing the headers.
Send bug reports and feature requests to email@example.com. I would like to get as many bugs patched and features added as possible before the final version is released.
Note to Wi-Fi Modem users: Make sure flow control at-command is issued before using 9600 baud.
EasyFlash 3 edition coming soon!
Latest Beta Versions can be downloaded from Afterlife BBS