CCGMS 2017 Final
Modz by Alwyz
VERSION 4 NOW RELEASED!
Version 4 is a Bugfixed Version
– Improved Carrier Detect routine in Autodialer. Now works with all BBSes.
– Fixed UP9600 “Line Noise” Bug
– Fixed Crashes on F2 Send File Command
– All Baud rates under UP9600 Modem now work
– ccgms/phone config file is now ccgms-phone
– Changed back arrow to non-destructive. Fixes problems with mci commands on image bbs systems.
CRT version for Easyflash now has additional tools and some old school phreaking tools included for fun.
– User Port / UP9600 / Swiftlink / Turbo232 / Comet64 support
– 300-38400 Baud
– 17xx REU Autodetect (makes the buffer 64k in size)
– Improved Phone Book with ip/port/user id/password support
– Ansi Colors
– Themes (based on previous hacks of ccgms)
– Drive #8-15 support
– sd2iec/uIEC support
– Bug Fixes from previous CCGMS versions patched (xmodem bugs/user port 2400 baud)
Features not added:
Due to time constraints and burnout, I’m not going to pursue SuperCPU, RRNet, and ide64 Compatibility at this time. My (messy) sourcecode is pasted below. I encourage anyone who wants to, to add those (or other) features and submit them. I’ll do a v2 or start betas for a CCGMS 2018… or something like that.
Notes from Alwyz:
Bugs should be mostly gone, though there might be a few lurking here and there. Mostly, it works, and works really well. It was a lot of fun to mod CCGMS, as it was the first terminal program I ever used when I was a kid. It held a lot of fond memories for me, and I’m sure most of you. Thanks to Craig Smith for releasing his source to the public. And thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement in the making of this version. Sorry I couldn’t honor every request, but I hopefully made most of you guys happy. Again, if you guys wanna add anything, please do and submit it to me. Or release your own versions. I don’t claim any rights to this. I just wanted to see it exist. So it’s all good.
Source Code: (Compile in 64tass)
Easyflash 3 Source Code
Call Afterlife BBS